As a general rule, we do not accept returns on vintage items. Of course, since we are human and do make mistakes, there are some general exceptions.
- An undisclosed flaw such as a chip, crack, break, repair, etc.
- Grossly misrepresented the item.
Every return request is considered on a case by case basis. If your item is accepted for return the following return guidelines may be applied.
- A restocking fee may be applied depending on the reason for the return
- Restocking fees 15% of the original price
- The buyer is responsible for shipping the item back.
- The item must be in the same condition as originally shipped to the customer
It's our aim to offer a fine selection of vintage items with accurate and detailed descriptions. A happy customer is a return customer!